Welcome Hampshire College! My name is Talia Goodman. I love writing and painting. I am driven by a passion to create and tell stories, and by the adversity I have faced as an autistic teenager. This website showcases the best of my art, writing, and other talents. Within these pages you will find a mature, creative, passionate young women with a unique mind and a unique outlook on life. A young women who would like nothing more than to attend Hampshire College and receive the outstanding self-designed education it provides. One where a student is respected as a human being and a seeker of knowledge, rather than as a "child".
I am a firm believer in Hampshire's philosophy. What I want from Hampshire is a college without grades, in order to return to a time when education was about learning, not earning. A college for free-thinkers and those jigsaw-piece students who don't quite fit in the puzzle of the norm. A college for Aspies, for Normies, for anyone who has the passion to learn but doesn't feel the need to make college a competition for superiority.
